What good is a contest if there's no results? NO GOOD!
I am pleased to announce that the winner of our contest is everyone who participated.
You probably have questions- I have answers.
- Yes, it is too late to put in your entry (I can't believe you even asked).
- No, it is not lame to make everyone a winner. Since all your answers were lame anyway, we probably wouldn't have even chosen one. Consider this a pity prize.
- Yes, I need shirt sizes and style preferences! These will be American Apparel shirts which tend to run tad on the small size. Keep that in mind. You can e-mail these to me at email@example.com. Oh yeah, give me a current mailing address too. CURRENT!
- Yes, I will hand print each of these shirts, because I am that awesome.
- Yes, we plan on printing more shirts in the future that will be available to everyone...
So there you go.Happy?Like I care...